About The Scheme
A number of our customers are signed up to the scheme and data is being submitted according to the DVSA requirements, via our web and app platforms. Prove to the DVSA that you meet the driver and vehicle standards for Earned Recognition by: - continuously monitoring your own compliance - using our DVSA-validated platform - being compliant with vehicle and road safety standards Remember that this is a voluntary scheme which is designed to work for operators of all sizes. The DVSA are requesting that all operators have a fully electronic system by April 2021.
How does it work?
The Earned Recognition module built into Convey and allows the user to monitor whether the set Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are being met. This module is available to all Convey users, regardless of whether you are signed up to the scheme, and incurs no extra charge.
Once you have enrolled in the scheme Convey will automatically send notification to the DVSA informing them of any missed KPIs by a set amount. If this happens, DVSA will work with you to fix any problems.
It is important to note that the DVSA have no direct access to the data or to the Convey platform.
- → Overall Infringement rate.
- → Four Fixed Penalty Bands (current legislation).
- → Working Time Directive.
- → PSV Domestic Drivers Hours KPIs are measured using Driver
- → Allocation System (DAS).
- → Monitoring daily and fortnightly rest.
- → Safety Records.
- → Safety Inspection records completed correctly & signed off.
- → Safety inspections completed within the stated frequency.
- → Driver defect reports where road safety related items have been reported are appropriately actioned.
- → Vehicle & trailer initial pass rate.
Some of the benefits
You can benefit from Earned Recognition by being an exemplary operator, and being able to prove this when you bid for contracts. You are also in a position of being less likely to have your vehicles stopped at the roadside for inspections and being less likely to have DVSA enforcement staff visit your premises.
- Convey Earned Recognition is used in conjunction with the Covey Tachograph module at no extra cost.
Licence Check solution enables organisations to actively check driving licence eligibility
Interested in using Convey?
Get in touch and a member of our team can guide you through all features and benefits.